Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built with g20sf frame. Lone wolf lwd-g20ls 8.85'' slide. Lwd-m/20 6.61'' threaded barrel. Lwd s/s gide rod. Ism flat 24lb spring. I need to know what stricker to use. Eather 4lb or 5lb. Also what muzzle brake.or flash hider.im waiting for sites to come off back order.meprolight tru-dot sights adjustable ml20224.i was thinking of getting the slied custom milled.any info someone would help.i got to order the striker assm, and edj, and springs.i dont know how to post the pictures yet.thanks to all

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I just built a 20L top end & they sent the 4lb. spring (with out asking me) and I was getting light strikes. I also had a problem with my install of the striker channel tube.
I've got a new tube & 5 and 6 lb springs. I'm taking it back to the range this week.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was that a light weight stricker. I wasnt sure how the 4lb would work.glad you let me know.im sending the slide back .where the barrel goes thru.its ruff.on both sides.like they took a drimel to it.its sounds bad when racking it back.hope its a fast fix.i want to finsh it up.im hopping it worth all ill have in it.and can hit 6inch circle at 75 yards.let me know how the 6lb works to the 5lb.thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Was that a light weight stricker. I wasnt sure how the 4lb would work.glad you let me know.im sending the slide back .where the barrel goes thru.its ruff.on both sides.like they took a drimel to it.its sounds bad when racking it back.hope its a fast fix.i want to finsh it up.im hopping it worth all ill have in it.and can hit 6inch circle at 75 yards.let me know how the 6lb works to the 5lb.thanks for the info

Stock striker.
I'll go with the stock spring (5lbs) and not try the 6 unless I have any problems.
Work is crazy right now, may get to the range Thursday.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I got to the range tonight, 5 lb spring (stock) & stock striker, 100 rounds of Underwood 180g FMJ with no problems. The range was out of their house brand reloads (with hard primers) i can't test them out yet but forsee no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.