Glock Talk banner

G19 owb holster

1241 Views 36 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  MeatGrinder
Can anyone recommend an owb concealment holster for my G19-5. For my build, 5-11 @210 it needs to ride high and tight at 3 oclock like my old Serpa. I'm getting concerned about the buzz lately on safety issues with the Serpa it so maybe I need to retire it to my old holster collection.
Reactions: Hauki and Lt. Donn
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Can anyone recommend an owb concealment holster for my G19-5. For my build, 5-11 @210 it needs to ride high and tight at 3 oclock like my old Serpa. I'm getting concerned about the buzz lately on safety issues with the Serpa it so maybe I need to retire it to my old holster collection.
Diamond D Alaska holsters. The pancake holster is great.

· Registered
36 Posts
I carry IWB 99.9% of the time year-round. For the few times I don't, I have one from Raven Concealment that I really like. I picked up a similar one made by Tap Rack Holsters, a local Vet-owned and operated company that was just starting out. I've been pleased with it as well.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

I agree that Bravo Concealment makes an excellent product and is an exceptional value overall. They will have you covered with the Glock. Vedder also makes a buttery smooth light tuck product that you will enjoy. I do.

Having said that, good gunleather is a real joy.
Mitch Rosen…Trust me.

· Registered
1,832 Posts
www.rodekleather.com
You won't wear it out. Heavy leather. Ed is a perfectionist. If it's not 100% right he won't ship it. Note how even and tight the stitching is.
You pick the color and design stamping. All the same price.
He makes other designs and if there's a design you want that he doesn't show on his webpage call him and let him know what you're looking for. He's done a lot of custom work that's not shown on his page.
I wore this one a lot of years when in plain clothes and off duty. Rides up and in tight.
Artifact Gas Fashion accessory Serveware Rectangle

· Venor ergo sum
"94% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones" CPRC
6,531 Posts
Plus one on the Bravo Concealment OWB holster. I also carry my G23 in their Torsion IWB and sometimes OWB in a Glock Sport/Combat holster.

· Registered
243 Posts
kydex? blade tech for one, G-Code for another, Basic but , oddly enough good holster bravo concealment

leather Simply Rugged out of prescott az. Local holster maker, well known in the AZ gun community AND they build to specs as you asked.

· Registered
1,726 Posts
Very comfortable,

21 - 37 of 37 Posts