close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G19 Magwell

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DLL9mm, Jan 10, 2010.

1. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Just curious....I was recently looking at some aftermarket magwells. Will a magwell for a G17 fit a G19?
    Also can anyone recommend a decent inexpensive magwell that will fit a G19? Thanks

2. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

3. skyugo

skyugo

i kind of doubt it will fit... the lower grip is different on those guns..

call the vendor before ordering.

4. TexasPOff

TexasPOff "Tactical Hobbit"

This is the best one I have seen as far as drop in. It works by friction in the backstrap channel. The lmall plastic pieces fits inside the channel and the base screws in creating a slip fit. Some of the other ones out there use a screw in the lanyard hole in the grip. I don't like those very much. I have seen those get loose over time and there really isn't any good way to tighten them up. Prezine's is made of a high grade polymer and it will fit the G19 just fine. Almost all the instructors at Memorial Shooting Range use them on G19's. At Brownells they are about $30.00. much cheaper than the metal ones. It add just enough to the mag well. Here is a link from Shades of grey tactical. They had the best picture I could find. You can pick it up from several places. http://www.shadez-of-gray.com/servlet/the-48/Prezine-GRIP-ADAPTER-&/Detail

5. ajjacks916

ajjacks916 IDPA SO

6. DLL9mm

DLL9mm

Thats the one I have been looking at. I may just order it. If it doesn't fit the g19, it will fit my g37. thanks