close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G19 in Manila, where to buy?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by AllanRR, Dec 28, 2004.

1. AllanRR

AllanRR

Hello,
    I found this site while searching for info about the Glock 19. Anyway, can anyone provide me with some info on where to purchase a Glock 19 here in Manila? What is the normal asking price of a brand new unit and are the latest models available here (loaded chamber indicator)?
    Lastly, how can I check if the serial number of the G19s in Manila are affected by the Glock recall (read about it somewhere on this site too.)
    Thanks for any info.

Allan

2. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Welcome to the forum, Allan.

Among the gun stores that carry Glocks are Weapons Systems Corp. (WSC), Twin Pines, Final Option, and Urban Industrial Corp. I myself got a Glock 17 from WSC last November, it was the latest model with the loaded chamber indicator. Incidentally, one of our fellow members, deenoh, works there, and I can vouch for their service being top notch. The price range for new Glocks is from 40-50k, depending on the store and the model.

Some 9mm Glocks with serial numbers beginning with the letter "E" are affected by the frame rail "upgrade." There's a thread in the General Glocking section concerning this. To be safe, get a model in the "F" series.

HTH.

3. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Yes, I second WSC. Contact Deenoh (you can send him a private message). Last I heard, they have plenty of G19 in stock. Good luck!

4. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

i think WSC is still on sale for the G19 and G17. call dino at wsc 6877973 or 6877607

5. AllanRR

AllanRR

Thanks for the info guys. I'll let you know how things turn out.

As for Twin Pines, Final Option, can you give me the address/location/telephone?

If Urban Industrial is the one in EDSA Shangri La mall, I've checked it out already. They have a Glock 19 mariner. How is that different from a regular G19? Thanks again.

Allan

6. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Final Option has stores in Virra Mall, Greenhills and Makati Cinema Square. The tel for their Greenhills store is 726-0283. Twin Pines has branches in Ali Mall and Robinson's Galleria. Tel for their Galleria branch is 632-9736. All of these stores, as well as others, are listed in the PLDT yellow pages, under "Guns." :)

The G19 Mariner can be fired while submerged underwater --pretty useful in case you ever get mugged while wading through a flood in Navotas :) It uses a different set of maritime spring cups for the striker that enable this part to move freely even when impeded by the drag of water. Tama ba, mga BoGs?

7. nyordak17

nyordak17 my dream gun!

mikey177! Where is the loaded chamber indicator located? I purchased my G17 last february 2004. It's a "F" series, latest model na ba to? Thnks!

8. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Correct. But one shouldn't pay a premium for a Mariner; the only difference is that maritime spring cups and the word MARINER on the slide. Not bad if you're a fan of Waterworld.;)

9. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Dude, check your extractor and see if you have the new type that has a bit of raised metal that should stick out (i.e., not be flush with the slide) when a round is chambered. That is Glock's version of a loaded chamber indicator.

10. nyordak17

nyordak17 my dream gun!

Ah! OK! i got the latest model... Thanks dude! :cool:

11. 9MX

9MX Rei!

And I think Glock didn't come up with the "MARINER" tag

12. Dok

Dok Rimfire Fan

you can convert your standard your glock to a "Mariner" by just simply replacing the cups to a maritime spring cups. Mura Lang.
    P195 i think sa twin pines. Original.

13. deenoh

deenoh

The sale ended before the gun show. Thank you to those who bought their Glocks from us.

14. waikru2004

waikru2004

got my 19 from wsc also.