close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G19 Gen4

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dixoned03, May 27, 2011.

1. dixoned03

dixoned03

Will be picking up my new G19 when I am on R&R and have already ordered the following for it from lone wolf:

Gen3 guide rod, spring with adapter. Standard length barrel and slide cover plate.

I ordered the agrip decal grip but not sure if I will be using it.

I do plan on getting night sites but just have not decided on which ones yet. Will be my primary carry so I need something that does not snag or rub.

Any other upgrades I should look into?

Thank you.

2. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

You got a great start now. Take these items for a test ride & provide a range report before proceeding.

inquiring minds want to know...

3. dixoned03

dixoned03

I will get a report out about the end of July.

Loving the lone wolf slide... Will it work with a Gen4 frame? I was looking at the parts to complete it but I do recall some parts are on backorder so I guess I will have to wait.

Now I just need to try some of that BBQ sauce.

4. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

The LWD slides are all based on the Gen3. They will fit a Gen4 but look STUPID because of the dust cover.
    We are really trying to hammer the parts availability issue. Doing everything I possibly can!
    I love the BBQ sauce. Its made by a local friend out of Spirit Lake ID (Backwoods BBQ). He has about 20 different companies doing private labels on it.