close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G19 gen 3 qestions

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by micdude, Feb 6, 2012.

1. micdude

micdude

Ok don't flam me But I’m having problems with my 3 gen, I went to the range again and had 3 shells hit my head and one stovepipe with in 90 rounds with 3 different brands of ammo. I have a test fire date of 09 which I thought it was supposed to be fine but I have been having problems for a long time with the gun and thought it was me or ammo or something. After reading about other people with the same issuers I finally realize my gun is having problems. This g19 also has roll marks from the factory on the slide and frame. So I emailed glock they told me to ship it in, now here is my dilemma do I ship it in for like 60 dollars and hope they fix it or sell it and buy an M&P.I kind of feel like I’m done with it and I can buy a M&P for $438 OTD here.

Buy the way I also own a g26 that has a test date of 07 and has none of the problems described.

2. Priapism

Priapism

I have a 12 year old G19. I never noticed brass to the face. After everyone started complaining about brass to the face I started to take note. Once in awhile I have brass coming at me. But, if I didn't care before, why would I now?

You're reacting on other people's whining. The M&P probably does this too. My Glocks shoot every time.

3. micdude

micdude

I use to own a gen2 g17 and it never did that to me either :faint: should of not sold that one.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  4. glock_collector

glock_collector

Maybe do what I have done and have fun with brass. Try this, at the range see how many hot casings you can get to sear your cornea, it will impress your friends and chicks dig it.

5. micdude

micdude

Or Duck and roll wile I'm shoting :rofl: hit me now brass

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  6. Bruce M

Bruce M

If you want the M&P then get it and if it is better than the G19 get rid of it. But if you want the G19, consider maybe replacing the RSA, and maybe try some hot ammo first.

:rofl::rofl: