Glock Talk banner

G19/G23 Ejectors

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  JR 
#1 ·
JR, help me understand...

I know the compact frames are interchangable... I know this because you've said so, and thus it must be truth. :supergrin:

So, what is the effect of the different ejectors? My engineering neurons suggest there must be *some* impact here, or Gaston's dudes wouldn't have bent that thing over...

Thanks!!

P.S.:
When can we expect to see a G36 slide from you, so we can put our G30's on a diet? :whistling:

#3 ·
O.K., so 500 units is the goal of our write-in campaign, eh? :supergrin: Whoof... So I have to set this up as a group buy, or what? :whistling:

On ejector angle, what does the "non-optimum" utilization of a G23 ejector in a G19, or (vice versa) actually *do*? Change the angle and distance of case tossage? "Interchangeble frames" I think means that you still get positive ejection every time, though... So what is "sub optimal" about using the "wrong" ejector angle?

Thanks!!

(And keep up the good work!!) :wavey:

#4 ·
Yah, a 500 pc order is pretty much the bottom line for most any development work. Even at that level, there ain't much money in it. We do it because it puts our name out there as innovators who roll with the customer.

You have 3 basic ejectors: Long & straight (9mm), Long & bent (40/357), short & bent (10/45). You can actually use any ejector in most guns.... but they all perform best if you use the correct ejector with the intended cartridge. Check them out side by side and you will see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.