close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

G17

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Smokey_McGlock, Apr 28, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Smokey_McGlock

Smokey_McGlock

I have a 3rd gen Glock 17 in near perfect condition with Night Sights, 3 10 round mags and 1 17 round mag. I've only put about 200 rounds through it. Just wondering if anyone out there can give me some insight on how much i could expect to get for it on a trade in. I love it but it's a little bulky for concealed carry, and i can't afford to just go drop money on a new one. Any input would be appreciated

thx!!!!!

2. U1121

U1121

Can't say what dealers in your area do, but as a rule of thumb locally dealers generally will offer about $50 less than their wholesale cost for GLOCKs in excellent condition. So approx. $400 would be my guess.

HTH
    U1121

3. Smokey_McGlock

Smokey_McGlock

Cool! Thank you;a Was just looking for a ball-park on that anyhow.

4. U1121

U1121

Just re-read your original post. 17-rd magazine may up the price a little ($30-$50), if it is factory and depending upon what generation it is (NFML's are a little less valuable).
    If trading, I would hold the full-cap out until I found out what the dealer would allow for the G17 w/ 3 10-rounders. Then if I felt I would be getting a good trade-in value for my pistol, I would produce the 17-rounder from my pocket and ask how much more I could get to throw it in. If you aren't getting enough for the magazine, you can probably sell it here in the Want-Ads Forum.

Good Luck!
    U1121