Glock 17 G17 fun

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by hotpig, Sep 10, 2004.

Tags:
  1. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

I picked up two used Glock 17's for my shop. I took one out of inventory to shoot today. I shot a twelve and four inch pepper plate from the 15 yard line. I fired all full fmj ammo such as PMC 115GR, IMI 115gr,Federal NATO 124gr S&B 115gr and a 36 round box of the Danish training ammo that has to be manually cycled.

I decided that my G22 will take its place in the shop and the 17 will be my duty weapon as soon as I can get a qualification shoot done and permission from the Fire Chief.

2. Big Sexy Glock

Big Sexy Glock

Excellent

I always like to hear about folks trading in those .40's for the 9 !

3. redwinger

redwinger

id trade my 3rd gen minty g31 for a 17 anyday.the 9mm is just more controlable period end of conversation!

4. OSSI

OSSI Litter Kitty CLM

There is nothing like a G17:) ;f

5. Hugo R

Hugo R Gaff G26 User!

My ;D most favorite ;3 handgun of all time!!!;+ ^c ~2 ^5 Recently I purchased a "new" G26 and have been shooting it alot. Those two are my GO TO WALK AWAY DURING AND AFTER SHTF guns!

Also, much to the chagrin of the Senior Firearms Instructor and a lot of critizism from the bigbore folks at work, I switched from an HKUSP.40CLEM to a G19. I've asked for a G17 but they claim not to be able to get one to me right now.

The G19/26 combo will work for now but I will continue to squeek until I can turn it into a G17/26 combo.;b

I understand the big bore slow ammo thing, but when it comes down to it, IMHO hitting my target ON TARGET EVERY TIME is the most important thing. Couple that with the ease of carrying the Glock 9's and the incredible reliability, the deal is sealed!;f :cool: