Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GLOCKER
1,247 Posts
no, they use different locking blocks. You can out a 19 barrel in a 26 though.
** Huh? I thought you could. Guess I was mistaken. What about aftermarket barrels such as Lone Wolf?**

Just to confirm, a G26 can take the G19 barrel, correct? I know that it will extend past he slide approximately one inch though.

·
20,407 Posts
It's not the length of the barrel that improves accuracy, it's the increase in distance between the sights. A longer barrel will only improve velocity. You may use a G17L barrel in a G34 and G17. You may use a G34 barrel in a G17. You may use a G19 barrel in a G26. That's it.

·
NRA Member
2,412 Posts

·
20,407 Posts
Now you've gone and given away a Southern secret!:wow:

·
Giggity-Goo!!!
4,046 Posts
According to The Complete Glock Ref. Guide, no. As for accuracy, if you're having trouble, take a class. Most likely you're aiming wrong.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Funny I shoot better groups with my G19 then my G17... :dunno:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
According to The Complete Glock Ref. Guide, no. As for accuracy, if you're having trouble, take a class. Most likely you're aiming wrong.
Quote....... Assumption is the Mother of all disasters. ......... I never said I had a problem with accuracy .

·
20,407 Posts
If you are shooting a G19 to it's full potential, you do not need a longer barrel to improve accuracy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you want a longer bbl for your 19, try Bar Sto Precision. They make extended length bbls.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts