Glock Talk banner

G Sight Trainer

1478 3
I wanted a laser training aid for dry fire practice. I ordered the g sight laser trainer and received it yesterday. I ordered the .380 model because a lot of reviews recommended it over the 9mm model. There are reported fitment issues with the 9mm model. I gave it a light coat of oil and had zero problems loading it into my G26. It worked great and you can clearly see the laser streaking if you jerk the trigger. That is the exact feedback I was looking for. I can’t speak to the longevity of the product yet but it only cost $40. I spend more than that on a quick range trip. This product also has an app for some kind of drills but I haven’t looked into it yet.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Super Moderator
Glock 45/19X
10,919 Posts
I wanted a laser training aid for dry fire practice. I ordered the g sight laser trainer and received it yesterday. I ordered the .380 model because a lot of reviews recommended it over the 9mm model. There are reported fitment issues with the 9mm model. I gave it a light coat of oil and had zero problems loading it into my G26. It worked great and you can clearly see the laser streaking if you jerk the trigger. That is the exact feedback I was looking for. I can’t speak to the longevity of the product yet but it only cost $40. I spend more than that on a quick range trip. This product also has an app for some kind of drills but I haven’t looked into it yet.
Bit of an old thread but I was doing a search and it came up. I bought the G-Sight laser trainer in 9mm a year or so ago as well and enjoyed it. The free app records the last 10 shots which is nice feed back. Useful for my wife and son as well. The app even gives a 'ding' for every shot fired like you're shooting steel. Seems like it's been accurate. A bit of a pain I suppose if you're shooting a striker-fired pistol like a Glock since it has to be racked every shot, but not a terribly big deal. Last summer I bought a Taurus G3 because it was so inexpensive and it's a good pistol to use since you don't have the rack after every shot.

Tonight I decided to purchase a laser trainer in 40S&W since I have four pistols in that caliber. Different brand so I'm hoping it does as well as the G-Sight. The HK P2000 will be a good pistol to use as will the Sig P250 since both are DAO pistols.

The G-sight was still going strong the last time I used it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.