Glock Talk banner

G-code incog

2180 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  SCmasterblaster
ordered my incog with mag caddy three weeks ago and just got a email today saying it just shipped. Should have it by the middle of next week. I hope the holster is worth the money and the wait time.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My buddy picked one up for a VP9 and we were playing with it last weekend. The click when holstering is so positive. I plan on picking up a few for myself shortly.
That's good to hear. I had a super hard time deciding to get the regular incog with mag caddy or the eclipse with out and buying a separate mag holder.

· Registered
2,778 Posts
Congrats on your G-Code INCOG holster I have two, one for my G19/23/27 and the other for my Shield 9mm and love them.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I got my incog today at noon. Quality and materials seem to be nice. I love the positive click you feel and hear when you holster the weapon.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The mag caddy makes the holster too wide for my body. The holster seems to print the least with the single clip configuration. I really like the gun up front but the printing is just not going to cut it.
I think my best option is going to be to sell this setup or return it and try the incog eclipse or go back to the 4:00 carry

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on your G-Code INCOG holster I have two, one for my G19/23/27 and the other for my Shield 9mm and love them.
Do you run them with the mag caddy? What position do you carry and if you don't mind telling me what's your Body type? I am 6 foot and 160-165. Skinny

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did not like appendix carry with my INCOG. Now I use JM Custom Kydex holsters. They are 1000x better.
I did not like it with the mag caddy or the second clip. With a single clip it was fine so I ended up selling the setup to a friend.
Think I will just order a incog eclipse with a separate magazine holder.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.