Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
CLM #38
11,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an e-mail with a link to a survey about the G43. Asked whether purchased, if so was I pleased. Final questions were about extended magazine for the model. Would I want? Would I like an e-mail if they become available?

Was allegedly from Tim Dunne, Glock Research Manager.

Just curious if anyone else received this survey.

Thanks,

Sean

· They Just Work!
647 Posts
I received and completed the survey a couple of days ago. Though I did recently purchase a 43 I'm not sure why I was chosen as I just today sent in the warranty card and can think of nothing that would have triggered it.

· Premium Member
CLM #38
11,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did not send in the warranty card at all. Therefore I'm perplexed as to how I got the e-mail as well.

At least they appear to be seeking feedback from the end users.

· Registered
59,814 Posts
Proving nothing, I got nothing.

· Registered
131,356 Posts
Just received an e-mail with a link to a survey about the G43. Asked whether purchased, if so was I pleased. Final questions were about extended magazine for the model. Would I want? Would I like an e-mail if they become available?

Was allegedly from Tim Dunne, Glock Research Manager.

Just curious if anyone else received this survey.

Thanks,

Sean
I haven't received it yet...

· Registered
59,814 Posts
I haven't received it yet...
If you got an email from the manufacturer asking you to rate the gun every time you bought a gun you would have no time to post here on GT. :supergrin:

Reactions: seanmac45

· They Just Work!
647 Posts
Here's a copy of the email.
To
  • Sgt.K
GLOCK is always looking to improve and we would appreciate your input on a quick survey about the new G43.

Please do not take the survey unless you have made an attempt to purchase the G43. Actual purchase is not necessary but the survey does concern the experiences from actual visits to a dealer or shop that involved the G43 as an option.

If you do not meet the initial screening done for this survey, then do not worry because we will have other surveys in the future that you can give your input on. The survey will be closed in 5 days and the survey link is individual to you.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
http://glock.co1.qualtrics.com/SE?Q...O3NCPKBwEvMp_MLRP_5B9iLLWyHZ2QEVD&Q_CHL=email

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:

Thank you for your time and opinion,
Tim Dunn
Research Manager
GLOCK, Inc.

· Deo Vindice
1,208 Posts
Have not received that survey. But I think a 7 round OEM mag from Glock is inevitable. Mistake on their part or part of a master plan I wonder?

But yes...I'll take a 7 rounder....who wouldn't who owns a 43?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.