GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case any of you peeps is interested in what 230 Lumen looks like here it is at about 10'. If you don't care then:tongueout::supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
199 Posts
Why is it that you bastages always bring this stuff to my attention. I did not even know I needed one of these until a few minutes ago. Now here I go looking to see where I can get a face of the sun bright tacticool benford 2100 series led flashlight!!! Like I said, bastages, every one of ya!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and just FYI, my wife says to tell you she's convinced people like you are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why is it that you bastages always bring this stuff to my attention. I did not even know I needed one of these until a few minutes ago. Now here I go looking to see where I can get a face of the sun bright tacticool benford 2100 series led flashlight!!! Like I said, bastages, every one of ya!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and just FYI, my wife says to tell you she's convinced people like you are the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!
I am da Debil for sure:alex::faint::supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody know the brightest flashlight you can get? Thats a nice gun.

I also see kimber...
There is only one gun in that pic:headscratch::supergrin:

·
Glock Gimp
13,852 Posts
My TK11 is only rated at 225 lumens. Got a terralux 600 lumens drop in with my Mag-lite.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Deus Diligo USA
3,204 Posts
Who's the dog in the photo on the wall?