Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Withdrawn-it was moved to gun broker and sold.

I have a few health conditions that are significantly impacting my ability to get out and shoot. Therefore, I am going to be selling off eight or ten of my guns. I have not sold anything here before, so by way of self-reference, I have over 100 positive transactions (and no negative transactions) on Gunbroker under the name "Albion78." I also have over 1,000 positive transactions (again, with no negative transactions) on E-bay, under the name "Greentreesloth." (It was the only thing I could come up with that wasn't already taken!). I am going to be selling several items which are either Glocks, or which use Glock magazines, so I thought I'd list them here first.
The first is an FX-9 carbine which I bought from Classic Firearms. I no longer have the box, but the carbine remains unfired. I bought it and put it in my gun safe, where it has remained, in "as new" condition. It will ship with one Glock magazine.
According to the Classic Arms site: "Introducing the FX-9 9mm Carbine Semi-Auto AR15 Style Tactical Rifle by Freedom Ordnance. This Pistol Caliber 9mm Rifle Features a Full Aluminum Billet Lower and Upper, 6 Position U.S. Made Stock, Free Float M-Lok Aluminum Forearm. Full Heavy Barrel with Compensator." From Classic direct, this nifty little carbine sells for $599.00. I will have my FFL ship it to your FFL for $515.00

Yes, I know I am a really poor photographer, and please don't let my better half know that I took the pictures on her countertop. Contact by message or e-mail is fine. If interested, I would need payment in a USPS money order or certified funds. Thank you.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Line
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts