Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Private side
11,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of sorts AND foils robbery getaway.

Appears that 4 fine young gents decided that current prices were too high (I would say exhorbitant but I don't think they knew the definition) and decided that their pistols would work as well as American Express.

While so armed they make the rifle rack self service and help themselves to 2 Century C 93s, a pair of M-4 style rifles of unknown make and a 7.62x39 Draco.

A bystander, currently employed with a nonLE government agency but scheduled to attend the next academy class (also has 15 years MP experience) sees the transaction and pursues siad fleeing ne'er-do-wells.

As they slow to make a turn in their Magnum SW, the are unable to DODGE his RAM ( see what I did :tongueout: ) and he crushes the rear end, disabling the car. Felons flee afoot, flinging firearms far as they start to play hide and seek with responding officers.

In the end, all guns located. Four felons housed at GrayBar Bed and Breakfast and traffic is tied up like epileptic spaghetti.

Will post a link when it makes the news, but I wanted to scoop the media.

·
Massive Member
25,969 Posts
Reminds me of Lake Placid: "We trapped the alligator with our helicopter"

But seriously, lots of cojones going after 4 armed guys by yourself, he's got the balls for the job.

Randy

·
NRA Life Member
67,900 Posts
Well done, but I would not be surprised if the agency reconsiders hiring him, because of it.

·
Private side
11,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done, but I would not be surprised if the agency reconsiders hiring him, because of it.
I spoke with 2 Captains that were on scene and they weren't saying anything negative.

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
Hope his truck isn't dinged up too bad.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Good work....and a nice way to start a LE career.....

·
Private side
11,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hope his truck isn't dinged up too bad.
It is effed. He put the rear of the Magnum against the rear tires and the truck's bumper and grill were toast.

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,815 Posts
:needspics:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
of sorts AND foils robbery getaway.

Appears that 4 fine young gents decided that current prices were too high (I would say exhorbitant but I don't think they knew the definition) and decided that their pistols would work as well as American Express.

While so armed they make the rifle rack self service and help themselves to 2 Century C 93s, a pair of M-4 style rifles of unknown make and a 7.62x39 Draco.

A bystander, currently employed with a nonLE government agency but scheduled to attend the next academy class (also has 15 years MP experience) sees the transaction and pursues siad fleeing ne'er-do-wells.

As they slow to make a turn in their Magnum SW, the are unable to DODGE his RAM ( see what I did :tongueout: ) and he crushes the rear end, disabling the car. Felons flee afoot, flinging firearms far as they start to play hide and seek with responding officers.

In the end, all guns located. Four felons housed at GrayBar Bed and Breakfast and traffic is tied up like epileptic spaghetti.

Will post a link when it makes the news, but I wanted to scoop the media.
You should write my press releases.

·
Registered
15,461 Posts
Oh boy, glad he is okay and the bad guys got caught, but that would go over like a fart in church at my agency.

·
Massive Member
25,969 Posts
Oh boy, glad he is okay and the bad guys got caught, but that would go over like a fart in church at my agency.
I'm betting his auto insurance company won't be too thrilled either. Not an accident = not covered, right?

Randy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Semper Paratus
29,006 Posts
I'm betting his auto insurance company won't be too thrilled either. Not an accident = not covered, right?

Randy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Im hoping the FOP among others do a fund raiser to cover this, I have faith in local communities taking care of good people.

·
Private side
11,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im hoping the FOP among others do a fund raiser to cover this, I have faith in local communities taking care of good people.
I don't know how the official report will read.:dunno:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts