Funny things my dog does

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by BobRicks, Jun 17, 2005.

1. BobRicks

BobRicks

I inherited a chihuahua/rat terrior mix from my son when he moved into a place that didn't allow pets. This is the funniest dog I have ever been around. Named Happy, and it really fits him. He runs through the house at about 90 mph when he wakes up, goes around the furniture in circles until I let him out. The last couple of days he has been playing hide and seek with me. I have found him under the bathroom sink with the vanity doors both closed on several occasions. Today, I had to take my dad to the VA hospital for a check-up, and when it was time for me to leave, I couldn't find Happy anywhere. Looked all through the house, checked the back yard and could not find where he might have dug out under the fence, checked in the house again and gave up and left. I figured he was hiding outside and would be ready to come in when I returned a couple of hours later. Came home, still no Happy that I could find inside or outside. I had just about given up and was thinking about calling my son and telling him that Happy had gotten loose and was gone, and something told me to check under the kitchen sink, about the ONLY place in the entire house I had not checked. I opened the cabinet door on the right, no Happy, no sounds. Opened the door on the left, and moved the trash can out of the way, and there the little turkey was, curled up asleep behind the trash can!

Can't wait to see where his next hiding place will be!