GlockTalk Forum banner

92701 - 92720 of 95880 Posts

·
Registered
30,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #92,715
I was in wally world today. I didn’t see one person without a mask, not one, at wally world for goodness sake. Yet we are, according to the mass media, experiencing a spike of new cases, despite high mask usage. So masks are failing to do what the “experts” claim they do. Maybe if we close America until 2024, :upeyes: or until December. But by all means, keep the aunt teefa / blm “peacefully protesting”.

·
Premium Member
24,806 Posts
I was in wally world today. I didn’t see one person without a mask, not one, at wally world for goodness sake. Yet we are, according to the mass media, experiencing a spike of new cases, despite high mask usage. So masks are failing to do what the “experts” claim they do. Maybe if we close America until 2024, :upeyes: or until December. But by all means, keep the aunt teefa / blm “peacefully protesting”.
I saw some not wearing a mask, Others wearing mask below nose.

·
Registered
30,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #92,717
I saw some not wearing a mask, Others wearing mask below nose.
I was in a skilled nursing facility and half of the employees had their noses out as well. I don’t recall many nose flashers in ww.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I don't want to get into too much details about my wife, and who she works for, but this image is entirely true. My wife is a nurse with both pediatrics (especially neuro trauma) and ER experience. At one point in her career she spent a month of overnight shifts in the ER at a hospital in Chicago. Every night was the same. A black teenager or young adult would come in with gunshot wounds. As soon as the patient could have visitors it wasn't the family that was checking to see if the patient was okay. It was his "friends". They'd typically ask only 1 question. Once it was answered all the friends would leave. That question? "Who did it?" They knew the next gunshot patient was only minutes away.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts
Direct commission officers don't attend any of those schools, but they do get a form of basic training jokingly called "Knife & Fork School". It's actual name is Officer Development School, aka ODS. It's 5 weeks of learning how to take care of their uniform, the different ranks, and which fork you use to eat a salad. Naval officers that attend ODS have a variety of professional careers such as lawyer, nurse, doctor, chaplain, dentist, psychologist, etc. ODS is in Rhode Island.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I want to see a stralth double decker trimaran setup that can launch 12 aircraft simultaneously, or land 3 aircraft simultaneously. It'll be the biggest and best ship every built. China would give up its ambitions in the South China Sea because they know they finally figure out they can't compete with the US. Actually, I want to see 2 of these ships. One for the Pacific, and one for the Atlantic. They can be named Trump 2016 and Trump 2020.

92701 - 92720 of 95880 Posts