Reactions: nursetim

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
27,053 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,812 Posts
Queue the grammar police in 3..2..1...

BTW, I got “Person of Interest” vibes from the boxes, though the box around Biden should be red. (Anyone remember that show?)
Relevant except Biden “Irrelevant, threat to children, sending assets “. Am I close?

·
Premium Member
24,812 Posts
I hope that’s not true. The poor horse. At least horse whip the rider.

edit. To add later... I looked it up. He stated he didn’t care if he killed the horse. Said (if I understood it correctly days before his stunt, and that he will do it again)
His lawyer saying “walking on street without rubber hoof guards will not hurt...
WALKING has no stress compared to full gallop. IMO trot in median.
But there is a LAW. Horses are NOT allowed on the interstate. No traffic under 45mph is allowed in most areas.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The story about the guy riding that poor horse until he collapsed makes me absolutely sick. Wife and I own two beautiful boys, Cookie and Apache:

Apache on the left, Cookie on the right. Horses are so gentle and so smart. Wife and I are blessed enough to be able to keep them just outside our front door and ride them around our neighborhood 4-5x per week.

Horses will give you signals if they are hurting. They will stop, ignore a command, turn and look at you. When the horse gives the signals, any rider with a brain bigger than a walnut will recognize something is up, dismount and check out the horse.

Whipping and kicking a horse until it collapses is disgusting. Makes me sick. Vile, contemptible a-hole deserves to be raped in prison.

·
Free Full Clip!
17,103 Posts
I hope that’s not true. The poor horse. At least horse whip the rider.

edit. To add later... I looked it up. He stated he didn’t care if he killed the horse. Said (if I understood it correctly days before his stunt, and that he will do it again)
His lawyer saying “walking on street without rubber hoof guards will not hurt...
WALKING has no stress compared to full gallop. IMO trot in median.
But there is a LAW. Horses are NOT allowed on the interstate. No traffic under 45mph is allowed in most areas.
When the horse slowed down, the bastard whipped and kicked the horse to keep it running until it collapsed.

Anyone who knows horses knows you don't let a horse run on pavement. Not only does it do damage to the animal but there's a risk of losing their footing and falling.

This man should be severely punished and more important, permanently prohibited from ever owning a horse again.

90581 - 90600 of 95956 Posts