Funny or die with Barry

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Knighj1, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Knighj1

Knighj1

First I have ever seen of these and this one is good. You may have to ff some in the middle.
    [ame="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e820ec3f/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-president-barack-obama"]Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: President Barack Obama from President Barack Obama, Zach Galifianakis, Scott Aukerman, BJPorter, Funny Or Die, Between Two Ferns, rachelgoldenberg, Brian Lane, Aaron Ulrich, and BoTown Sound[/ame]

2. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

I accidentally saw a bit of it this morning on the CBS propaganda show while waiting for local weather report. The way the hosts of the show gushed about how funny their Dear Leader was in the clip about made me puke.

I bet that old Vladimir Putin is getting a real good chuckle about the clown we have in The White House.

3. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

It really helps to have watched the other Between the Fern interviews to really understand the show.

I am really surprised a sitting President would do an interview, even though it is staged.

4. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I'm surprised anyone to hold a national public office would be on that. Shocking. I lasted about 40 seconds.

If it were truly Funny or Die, Gack Zaka-aflackaness would be dead. He's funny once in a while, but he's the same guy over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and, (dennis - skip to the last part) oh, and over. . . again. Monotonous.

5. Knighj1

Knighj1

I have not seen any of the others and have never been a fan of either of the two in the interview, but I thought it had it's funny parts

6. kiole

kiole

I laughed.

"Why would you get the guy who created the Zune to make your website?"
    "How does it feel to be the last black president?"

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  7. capnjim01

capnjim01

What does he have to meet the NEW goal 20 days? He's pulling out all the stops to try to get the millineuals (sp) to sign up for Obemercare.

Their desperate to save this and the unaffordable healthcare acts need the young healthy people to enroll.