close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Funny Joke...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by elfjr, Dec 27, 2003.

1. elfjr

elfjr

There was this doctor who was an gynecologist. One day after looking at nasty women's stuff all day he decided that he was going to look for a new profession, well he decided to become an auto mechanic. So he goes to auto mechanic school and does very well, the final exam comes along and he is very nervous to find out what the exam is going to be about. Turns out that the exam is to dismantle and engine and reassemble it correctly. He completes his exam and leave's his score sheet beside his engine to be filled out by the teacher. The next day he comes to class anxious to see who he did. He is surprised to see on his score sheet that he has scored 150%, he looks at the score for a moment and cant figure it out, the teacher said nothing about any extra credit. Being the honest Dr. that he is, he decides to ask the teacher about his score. How did I get 150% he asks the teach, the teacher replies, I gave you 100% for correctly completing the exam, and I gave you an extra 50% for doing it all thru the muffler.
    ;)

2. 218

218 Glock 'n Roll

Repost, but it still makes me laugh.

3. elfjr

elfjr

Sorry about the repost, I didn't know. It was told to me by a friend. It is funny though.