Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought all of you would get a good laugh(?) out of this. The part where the asian dude gets selected had me rolling.

If you ask me, it's a pretty accurate representation of the current Leftist College Climate.

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
I thought all of you would get a good laugh(?) out of this. The part where the asian dude gets selected had me rolling.

If you ask me, it's a pretty accurate representation of the current Leftist College Climate.
You're surrounded.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
That's so sick and pathetic that I'm afraid it's going to represent modern education.

·
Pinky Out
59,961 Posts
That was so excellent!

Here it is on the original creator's youtube channel.

Just a pet peeve when people upload others' work and then monetize it like the link in the first post.

I checked out his channel and he has some hilarious and witty other material too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBzWLRnI_Itn2W5c7J9sYQ
The brunette looked cute at times. I would be interested in a couple drinks and conversation.

·
Banned
1,352 Posts
I saw this video when it was first created and shown on Breitbart. The guy is a better director than most of Hollywood.

Reactions: -JCN-

·
Banned
30,496 Posts
That was so excellent!

Here it is on the original creator's youtube channel.

Just a pet peeve when people upload others' work and then monetize it like the link in the first post.

I checked out his channel and he has some hilarious and witty other material too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBzWLRnI_Itn2W5c7J9sYQ
But shouldn't everybody have the right to benefit from material that people like? Not just those who won life's lottery by receiving misappropriated creativity genes?

Oh, and by the way - slavery.

Reactions: Jay S.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
This is truly ill! Entertaining but ill! I see this I think U.C. Berkeley!

Reactions: janice6

·
Pinky Out
59,961 Posts
How many drinks? Conversation if that were her mindset? Even when I was 20 I doubt I could have stood that crap in hopes of...
You know she is acting in a film right?

:whistling:

Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Banned
752 Posts
WOW, disturbing. Probably closer to the truth of what will be taught if ******** ever manage to make college free.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts