Funniest thing your kid ever said when they were little...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by BIGJC, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Gray_Rider

Gray_Rider

This reminds me of myself when I was about five or six. I actually remember saying it...

Dad, Mom, and my grandparents were on a car trip and I myself had the same experience.

I had already notified everyone I needed to go, and Dad was looking for a wide spot on the two lane road to pull off by a wooded area.

Whelp, as Dad was getting the car pulled over, things were moving right along shall we say? I hollered out clear and loud, "HURRY DADDY IT'S COMING DOWN!"

Needless to say, the entire car broke up, especially my grandmother who remembered and repeated the story for MANY years, often during embarrassing teen years and later.

Anyway. Job completed, Dad was leading me back up the rise and Mom asked me if I covered my business.

Without missing a beat and with a huge grin, I proudly announced, "No I left it for the ANTS TO EAT!"

Needless to say the peals of laughter went on a bit longer..

My mother would crack up decades later remembering that one.

Gray_Rider
    Old Secessh

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    ede, light-switch, bruscifer and 3 others like this.
  2. nrajeff

nrajeff

View: https://youtu.be/MZtavHAsQCM

nam02G and bruscifer like this.

3. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Son - Look Mom I’m not painting myself with whipped cream – it’s only for adults.

Daughter- Look a woodpecker, it has a big pecker

Daughter while looking at herself in a spoon - “Who’s that cute thing?”

Son – “I’m a boy. I know what I’m doing.”

Son - “I’m going to go camping in Pennsylvania near Maw Maw’s house. Mom: “Can I come?” Son - “No, mommy. It’s dangerous out there.”

Son – Son: "Look, the Sex and Hand River!" Mom: "I think you mean, the Susquehanna

Gray_Rider, pgg00 and bruscifer like this.
  4. bruscifer

bruscifer

I am laughing, I am crying! Worked all night need to go to bed, but these are hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Gray_Rider and nam02G like this.
  5. JohnBT

JohnBT NRA Benefactor

When I was little my aunt and uncle lived Delaware. My parents got me to say Wilmington, but I'm told I always said Wilmingtonton for some reason.

They corrected me by telling me it was Wilming - one - ton. So that's what I called it from then on, Wilmingoneton.

Gray_Rider and nrajeff like this.
  6. mac66

mac66 Huge Member Millennium Member

When waiting in line at Disney World an older gentleman struck up a conversation with us. My sons were young at the time. "Well", he asked my sons, "what do they call you?" My oldest said, "My name is Ryan, but mostly my dad just calls me knucklehead".

Gray_Rider, nrajeff and nam02G like this.
  7. ede

ede

My daughter was in 4th grade or so and had to write report for school. A few years earlier she had a couple Hermit Crab that shed it's skin and looked like over nite she had one more of them than the nite before. Her report went something like " one time when I had crabs".

8. mac66

mac66 Huge Member Millennium Member

I used to take my daughter to school every morning on the way to work. At parent teacher conferences the teacher pulled me aside and said my daughter had told her that I was drinking and driving. This was when the DARE program was in full swing in the schools. Apparently, they didn't put the drinking part in context as my daughter narked me out for having a cup of coffee on the way to work every morning. It took some explaining to convince the teacher.

9. pgg00

pgg00

I was the oldest of 7. We had bunk beds. One of my brothers was on the top bunk with another brother on the bottom. The one on top wet the bed. The one on the bottom woke my parents up, stating that it was "raining" on his bunk.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    -JCN- likes this.
  10. Desert Kraut

Desert Kraut

Back in 1979, the movie "The Black Hole" came out and my then 4 year old son loved it. Subsequently, we took him with us to the grocery store and as we were going down the aisles he struck up a conversation with a fellow shopper. He related how he just saw the greatest movie ever and the shopper asked what the movie was. Without hesitation, my son pulled his pants down and bent over and yelled out "The Black Hole" and ran down the aisle laughing.

Gray_Rider and nam02G like this.
  11. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

Fourth of July, family has gathered at my folks place for fireworks in the street. My dad brings my nephew out to light a mortar and says to him, "use this to light the fuse and then run like hell". Dutifully, my nephew lights the fuse and then yells at the top of his lungs, "RUN LIKE HELL!" My sisters jaw dropped open.

12. Gonzoso

Gonzoso

My son says the s word instead of fish. He just turned three. It's gotten better he says fish like 75% of the time now.

He also says gay instead of big. I found this out offering him goggles in the pool and they were bright kids cheap goggles and he says "no daddy they're too gay" so now I can offer him something flamboyant and oversized and I know he'll say "I can't wear that it's too gay" but if I try to do something like ride a small bike he'll say "you're too gay daddy" so it's funny but kind of awkward sometimes. We've been correcting him.