·
20,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, folks, who's going to be there?

·
20,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cigna,

You'll be in good company with LoveGlocks.:) I'd rather be in Fulton than at home shooting IDPA on June 1.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
DannyR: Sorry you won't be coming north for the Fulton match. Hope you have fun and "down zero" at IDPA.

CanandianGlockFan: I hope to meet you and your friends at the match!

Cigna63 and I will be there early Saturday morning.

·
"No Compromise"
1,044 Posts
It will be the first year in many, dating back to the days of the Miller Invitational, that I won't be heading the the Pathfinders range.

Loveglocks, say HI to Gary Thompson for me. I know he will be there with his camper. ;e

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
TJC,

Yes, I remember the days of the Miller Invitational (when I got started in shooting) which turned into the National Level S&W (can I mention that here?) Invitational.

I will pass on your greetings to Gary. Too bad you won't be there. It would be nice to see you there.

Regards,
Frank

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Noah,

I'll look forward to seeing you at the match. I'll be wearing my Sidearmor shirt unless they force me to don on the official GSSF RO'ing shirt.

I'm the one with the really short haircut... :) my barber went "nuts" with the clippers on my last visit. I guess, she was trying to save me some money... ;) :) :D :cool:

Regards,
Frank

·
20,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Y'all have a great time at Fulton. NO FIVES!!!

I'll do my best for "down zero" at our six-stage IDPA match. I'll be RO'ing from 0800 to about 1500 hours, shooting afterwards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.