Fulton Debriefing 2005

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, May 21, 2005.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Please post your stories here.;)

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

It sure is quite. Any survivors?

3. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I arrived around 2:00 PM Saturday and had the pleasue to shoot in fantastic weather and visited with many friends like Glenn(with 2 N's), Frank Koo and Chris. I shot okay, but nothing great. I finished with a 50.23 in SM, a 48.xx in UL and a 38.xx in majorsub. I was off when shooting the plates and ate up some extra seconds. I'll be practicing plates some before the next match, New Jersey.

I enjoyed dinner with friends Saturday night, stayed in Syracruse Saturday night, drove to Buffalo this morning, about 170 miles, a flew back to Jacksonville, FL at 11:20 AM and arrived home at 4:00 PM.

Another great weekend...................now looking forward to the next match.:)

Thanks to the Pathfinder's staff, RO's and volunteers. You made it possible for all of us to enjoy another great shoot!!!

See ya on the range,
    Bobby

5. CanadianGlockFan

CanadianGlockFan

To echo BCarver's comments, thanks to the ROs and others who made this match possible :) I just got back from shooting the match, and enjoyed myself immensely; I had to use a friend's G24 in Amateur Competition, because my Form 6 hasn't come back from ATFE yet, but (aside from a squib on the plates), I'm happy with how I did. Thanks again. :)

6. Front Sight

Front Sight Front Sight

We got there sunday at 1:00 cold no rain. Signed up one new member .
    The new scoring sheets are a big improvement. Chris has done an outstanding job building the GSSF to where it is today.
    I was hoping to have the new Glock annual before the Fulton match it hasn't come yet. Anyone in central New York got their's yet?