close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fully Automatic Glock 17?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Narcissist, Mar 10, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Narcissist

Narcissist

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or from personal experience the parts needed to convert a standard Glock 17 to a full auto. Many companies claim to offer this service, however I would like to do it myself. Thanks for your suggestions.

Narc

2. ColoradoPacker

ColoradoPacker What's a Glock?

3. whiskerz

whiskerz

TROLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;2

4. CanadianGlockFan

CanadianGlockFan

You can do it with OEM parts, but the key is: PLENTY OF LUBE (it'll go easier in prison that way);f

5. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Umm...if you haven't guessed yet, doing that to a G17 can land you in a not-so-nice federal prison for a lengthy time period. Please don't ask anymore questions on this, as it's illegal, and violates Eric's rules.

6. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker

7. hcook

hcook

Narc,

What you're inquiring about is only legal if you are a Class 2 SOT or a LE / GOV / MIL type.

Since you had to ask, my assumption is either you truly know nothing about the laws or you know a good deal about the laws and are trying to entrap someone / solicit a felony. That's not being rude, that's just the way it is.

It's OK to ask "Is it legal?"
    It's OK to ask "Has anyone seen...?"
    It's OK to ask "Has anyone ever shot...?"
    Please refrain from asking about how convert guns to full auto.
    Please refrain from asking others to help you convert guns to full auto.
    Please refrain from asking how to get a machine gun, short barrel shotgun, suppressor (aka silencer), etc, without going through the normal channels / procedures.
    Please read the FAQ (-both- parts) in this forum.

In the future, please be careful about how you phrase your questions - not because we're a bunch of easily-offended-pansies, but because we have no desire to be in any way associated with a felony, be it solicited or committed.

Hans

PS I find it amusing that you signed your post "Narc". Yes, I know what your username is, but it's still interesting... ;R

8. ColoradoPacker

ColoradoPacker What's a Glock?

Also, the law says no NEW manufacture of fully automatic weapons after 1986, even if you have a Class III license as a private citizen, right?

9. G. Gunman

G. Gunman Draw Varmint!

;Q 'en·trap·ment'

Function: noun

1: (a) The action or process of entrapping (b) The condition of being entrapped

2: the action of luring an individual into committing a crime in order to prosecute the person for it

(Say, 'Hello' to Sarah!) ;)

10. Narcissist

Narcissist

I apologize to all United States glockers, as it seems such a conversion is illegal in your country. However I feel that the immaturity of several posts warrants a rebuttal. I happen to hail from Togo (Africa) where no such laws are in effect. Again I apologize to those who thought my inquiry was of a criminal nature.

Narc

11. Frankie boy

Frankie boy

Since when is it illegal to manufacture a machine gun?? I have a friend who has a LICENSE to manufacture or convert whatever gun he want to so it functions as FULL AUTO. He just can't sell them to anyone except Government types, and if he lets his license go, the guns are not grandfathered.....he has to destroy them, change them back, or transfer them to a Government type.

Also, free spreech and knowledge of something are not against the law in this country.

12. G. Gunman

G. Gunman Draw Varmint!

13. Narcissist

Narcissist

Thank You Frankie. I'm glad someone understands their own country's bill of rights.

Narc

14. hcook

hcook

Yes, Frankie boy, illegal - for anyone who is not a C2 SOT. Re-read my post.

You are correct in saying that free speech and knowledge are not against the law. However, giving someone the knowledge they need in order to commit a felony is called being complicit. It can also be called aiding and abetting, and the ATF and FBI have a storied history of using the thinnest of excuses to prosecute people.

Also remember that, while the First Amendment is in full effect, this is a private forum and the rules are a bit tighter here.

ColoradoPacker, you can make new MGs if you are a Class 2 SOT. However, they cannot be sold to / possessed by anyone who is not LE / GOV / MIL / SOT.

15. ProGlock

ProGlock He is The One

Ok, if indeed you do hail from Togo and the laws there are pretty free, meaning machine guns for everyone, then why not just try and get a factory G18? Unless of course you have importation laws of some kind.

Search online for Paladin Press. You'll find your answers there.

16. G18

G18 FA double taps

Narc,
    Returning to your first inquire, check this page www.fss-g.com, they are the inventors of the device, which I have tried personally and works just as the original G18, also is the best looking one because when you have it installed it doesn't look as an add-on but as an origiginal part.
    Regards,

17. spetsnaz777

spetsnaz777 Team 9mmx19

I suggest this thread be locked by a MOD. I smells me a troll in the wire!;I

18. G18

G18 FA double taps

As I've heard from the distributor in my country Glock does not sell G18 anymore to civilians and/or distributors that may sell the pistol to them, they now deal directly with gov't. agencies.

Regards,

19. RWBlue01

RWBlue01

Search the internet the information is avaliable (germany, full auto, Glock).

My sugggestion is buy the part in Germany and have it shipped to you in TOGO. If you live in the USA, this will cause you problems because the companies in Germany know the laws in the states. The parts are not that expencive. Any idiot could change out the parts. But making and getting the parts is the hard part.

You will get you part and live in a big house, with guard dogs, 3 squares a day, exercise yard... It sounds pretty nice except they have some travel restictions.

Now go away or I will replace you with a small (very small) shell script. OR turn in your IP address to the fun police and let them have fun with you.

20. John@JCDLESales

John@JCDLESales

Milling Machine,Lathe (For Selector Rod) and the proper license or permit needed to manufacture one in Togo.

John McCaw
    FFL/SOT2

[​IMG]