GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
15,347 Posts
GTers may find this hard to believe, but Billy does travel /fly a lot. When people travel and fly a lot, they really might not know how many times they have travelled somewhere. As an example I cannot tell you how many time I have flown on an airplane to California. More than 6, yes. More than 30 probably. More 50, possible. More than 100 probably not.
Clinton would certainly know the difference between 4 trips to pedo island and 24... But you would make excuses for him anyway, I'm sure.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
You guys must not ever learn. Nothing will ever come of this. The ruling class does not have to follow the rules. Do not hold your breath waiting on results. It's just not gonna happen.
ohh-youre-gonna-have-to-be-quicker-than-that.jpg

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Imagine you are filthy rich.

You can live in the richest, safest area right on the beach close to where you work, skip traffic by flying in and out in a private chopper or a Lear for longer trips.

First class restaurants, education for the kids, the best healthcare in the world and for the wife, access to the most exclusive shopping stores in the world.

Nah, Greece is better.
Not saying this to defend Hanks, because I believe the stories about him (RIP Isaac Kappy), but...

You could probably buy a lot of land in Greece for what a quarter acre lot costs in Hollywood. Education for kids? You're suggesting that Greece lacks in education? Think about what you're saying for a minute. They will have the best healthcare anyway. They can do a lot of shopping anyway. They can charter a jet to Beverly Hills to shop if they want.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
You guys must not ever learn. Nothing will ever come of this. The ruling class does not have to follow the rules. Do not hold your breath waiting on results. It's just not gonna happen.
Exactly. Laws are for commoners. The world has always run this way, and it will always run this way. The chick from Full House just got to pick which prison she went to for three months. She picked one with yoga and music lessons.

·
Pharaoh
34,511 Posts
Are you flying with known pedophiles?
Maybe. I don’t talk to all the people on the plane. But I could not tell you who I flew with (when flying with people I know) on many of the flights. I could give you vague answers like “have you been in this area with this person” and the answers would be yes (if I distinctly remember), probably if I don’t distinctly remember, or no if I don’t remember traveling anywhere with that person.

·
Pharaoh
34,511 Posts
Clinton would certainly know the difference between 4 trips to pedo island and 24... But you would make excuses for him anyway, I'm sure.
Not necessarily. I don’t know how many times I have been in France. Probably somewhere between 6 and 35 times.

If someone came with “proof” I was there 9 times, I might think “a little low but plausible”. If they came and told me 30 times I would also say it’s plausible. Other than finding a plane ticket here or there and maybe a passport stamp from Charles de Gaulle International, I could not tell you dates.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Guilt by association, multiple flights, more than say six, terminating at other destinations constitutes PC to me.
I agree in full but who has/had access to this list, where has the list been, why now, what is the complete story, does it really matter??? etc.
If you had never been to the island and did not even know epstine but you are running for political office and your name showed up on the the list with the number 7 by it...... Good luck.

·
Registered
15,347 Posts
Not necessarily. I don’t know how many times I have been in France. Probably somewhere between 6 and 35 times.

If someone came with “proof” I was there 9 times, I might think “a little low but plausible”. If they came and told me 30 times I would also say it’s plausible. Other than finding a plane ticket here or there and maybe a passport stamp from Charles de Gaulle International, I could not tell you dates.
Crazy.

I fly every week and have for years, and can tell you within 1 or 2 visits how many times I've been in each country - with the exception of several Asian countries where the number is in the 50s or 60s - and I've been in dozens of countries.

I would not mistake any place I've been 30 times for "4" visits.

That is just an imbecilic argument.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
Maybe. I don’t talk to all the people on the plane. But I could not tell you who I flew with (when flying with people I know) on many of the flights. I could give you vague answers like “have you been in this area with this person” and the answers would be yes (if I distinctly remember), probably if I don’t distinctly remember, or no if I don’t remember traveling anywhere with that person.
You are talking about a privately own plane, correct?

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

I have been to France somewhere between 0 and 35 times.
Lol

·
Pharaoh
34,511 Posts
I have been to France somewhere between 0 and 35 times.
Lol
I know it is more than zero.

Just out of curiosity, how far do you think France is from Basel? How about Germany?

But here is something that will really drive you crazy.

You can fly from Basel to Paris (Orly), but you cannot fly from Paris(Orly) to Basel. You can only fly from Paris(Orly) to Mulhouse.

Reactions: 63Bravo

·
Pharaoh
34,511 Posts
Or here is a fun one..

what country is this in?

B34922B9-B8C0-498E-A81D-A95BD0B7963C.jpeg

·
National Capitalist
7,862 Posts
I wonder why so many elites are pedophiles. Is it an acquired trait or do kiddie diddlers naturally gravitate towards entertainment and politics?

·
Registered
7,417 Posts
Not saying this to defend Hanks, because I believe the stories about him (RIP Isaac Kappy), but...

You could probably buy a lot of land in Greece for what a quarter acre lot costs in Hollywood. Education for kids? You're suggesting that Greece lacks in education? Think about what you're saying for a minute. They will have the best healthcare anyway. They can do a lot of shopping anyway. They can charter a jet to Beverly Hills to shop if they want.
So Greece has better healthcare than the US? I didn't know that.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
I wonder why so many elites are pedophiles. Is it an acquired trait or do kiddie diddlers naturally gravitate towards entertainment and politics?
It's because entertainers and politicians are so full of themselves thanks to their popularity and lofty positions, considering themselves above the law and reproach. Look at how fame and fortune turned Michael Jackson into a complete eccentric; he wanted to buy the skeleton of the Elephant Man, desired a machine that would turn him white, and had so many nose jobs that he had to wear a prosthetic in public, but he couldn't hide his attraction to prepubescent children bordering on if not crossing into pedophilia.

The money just turns these people into nuts, where they completely lose sight of their sense of right and wrong. Then again...aliens:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhuTqvAVLio&ab_channel=AdultSwim

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
I looked online at Greek hospitals and doctors, yuck.
Like all countries with socialized medicine there's the public healthcare system, and then the system that actually works.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts