GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
I heard that Tom Hanks got dual citizenship in Greece and moved there because of his lolita island activities, and Greece not having an extradition treaty with the US.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
I heard that Tom Hanks got dual citizenship in Greece and moved there because of his lolita island activities, and Greece not having an extradition treaty with the US.
Just so long as he never touches US soil, or enters another country that DOES extradite.

That passport system is linked worldwide... Even his Greek passport used to enter another country would trigger the immigration officials.

I know someone from Malaysia who moved to the UK, got a UK passport and then returned to Malaysia where he had outstanding warrants. They picked him up at immigration even with his UK passport...

Computers, don'cha know.

·
Pharaoh
34,510 Posts
GTers may find this hard to believe, but Billy does travel /fly a lot. When people travel and fly a lot, they really might not know how many times they have travelled somewhere. As an example I cannot tell you how many time I have flown on an airplane to California. More than 6, yes. More than 30 probably. More 50, possible. More than 100 probably not.

Reactions: Mathemagician1

·
FAHRENHEIT
7,093 Posts
The people in power have no interest in these lists to get any sort of justice for the alleged victims, they merely want use these rosters to trash their political opponents.

There will be redacted names. Count on it. Any name connected to Trump will not be redacted. Count on it.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
Hanks has already secured his citizenship in Greece where pedophilia is legal and so extradition is impossible.

He probably got hot tubbed by producers when he was a kid and folks like that end up doing the same.
Legal? It is considered a disability by the Greek government. I don’t know if that makes it legal.

I was wondering where his citizenship came from and why Greece?

·
Registered
450 Posts
GTers may find this hard to believe, but Billy does travel /fly a lot. When people travel and fly a lot, they really might not know how many times they have travelled somewhere. As an example I cannot tell you how many time I have flown on an airplane to California. More than 6, yes. More than 30 probably. More 50, possible. More than 100 probably not.
You've made the point for us. He said it was less than 6, and it turns out to be more than 30. He is a liar.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
Are you flying with known pedophiles?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
As much as I’d like them to, these “National Enquirer headlines” never seem to lead to any concrete results. Please wake me when they do.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
As much as I’d like them to, these “National Enquirer headlines” never seem to lead to any concrete results. Please wake me when they do.
I seem to remember a couple of times they were on the money. My memory is fuzzy these days as to specifics.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
You’re correct, Tim. They hit a couple of reporting accuracies. I used them metaphorically.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Reactions: jr24 and B C

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Sure seems to be a lot of left leaning people flying to the island, I wonder when they'll release Biden's log entries.

·
Registered
7,417 Posts
Imagine you are filthy rich.

You can live in the richest, safest area right on the beach close to where you work, skip traffic by flying in and out in a private chopper or a Lear for longer trips.

First class restaurants, education for the kids, the best healthcare in the world and for the wife, access to the most exclusive shopping stores in the world.

Nah, Greece is better.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,369 Posts
I suspect any names with any political capital associated with them have already been released, and though there are probably some hollyweird types on there and other political folks - we already know the big names.
I suspect that the ones you have mentioned will have their names scrubbed from the list, or the list, the only copy will disappear

Reactions: OXMYX and tuica

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
Are you flying with known pedophiles?
On that pedophiles private plane, o the pedophile's private island, to rape underage girls...

Reactions: OXMYX
21 - 40 of 64 Posts