GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Global pedophile network now in full panic mode

The US Virgin Islands is demanding the release of the full flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein and his passengers flying to and from his private island.

And this isn’t a unrealistic request by the Virgin Islands attorney general because the flights logs were already partially released – and Epstein likely had an ulterior motive to ensure his ‘companions’ were listed on the logs.

According to the Mirror:
The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.

The partially released logs revealed that former President Bill Clinton flew to his island at least two dozen times.

Other luminaries, including actors and titans of industry, were listed on the logs in addition to other insiders from the Clinton and Obama administrations.

These logs, released in 2009, do not include the flights flown by Epstein’s chief pilot for over 25 years, which prompted the Virgin Islands to demand all of the logs.

https://www.infowars.com/full-epstein-flight-logs-set-for-release-sparking-panic-among-elites/

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
:waving::waving::waving::flag::flag::flag::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancing::dancing::devildance::devildance::jumpingjacks::jumpingjacks::jumpingjacks:

·
Registered
30,848 Posts
I love how Bill said he was on the plane 4 times but the logs put it at 6x that.

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
Think there will be names that had nothing to do with the island but would be politically detrimental to someone?
Guilt by association, multiple flights, more than say six, terminating at other destinations constitutes PC to me.

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
I love how Bill said he was on the plane 4 times but the logs put it at 6x that.
In all fairness to Bill, how could you expect the man to remember 20 separate trips, totaling forty individual flights, to the same island that was filled with underage sex slaves for molestation?

That's like asking me to remember the serial number on the dollar bill in my wallet, no one would remember that.

·
Registered
15,347 Posts
I suspect any names with any political capital associated with them have already been released, and though there are probably some hollyweird types on there and other political folks - we already know the big names.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts