Full auto baby

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Glockwalker, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Glockdesire

Glockdesire

Like I said fraud is hard to prove in court and I would have nothing to gain. Do you think I could collect for watching it? I doubt... Just sayin...

2. crockett

crockett

Has nothing to do with proving a case. This simply is not fraud. You have no contract with the content creator nor provider and they also didn't force you to watch that video.

That's like trying to sue Warner on a movie just because the title of the movie didn't deliver. Not going to happen.

YouTube movies are no different, and in this case you didn't even pay for it.

Your claim is utterly unfounded.

Now, this loser who is impersonating Hickok45 could be very well in for copyright infringements if Hickok45 is a registered trade name and / or he is using this on any other platform.

3. Glockdesire

Glockdesire

None of it is right just like Hershey ice cream and Hershey chocolate they tricked me too. Lock them all up even the Hickok that isn't spelled the same and his cousin that says Glocks suck.

4. Glockwalker

Glockwalker

It is comic satire now that I see.

5. mistermills357

mistermills357

I don't think so, I have fired a full auto MP5, and M4.
    The MP5 is so smooth to fire, and I could get off 2 and 3 round bursts; right on target.
    The M4 just rages on full auto, but a 5 round burst is easy enough to do.
    I would take either one of them over that thing. It is all over the place.

6. Glockwalker

Glockwalker

The M4 rages on? I never shot one but I would think the small 5.56 would be smooth in full auto in a gun that size. Maybe that's why they made the 3 round burst?

mistermills357 likes this.
  7. mistermills357

mistermills357

The 3 round burst is one of those things that sounds good, but it isn't. It stinks in practice, or at least I did not like it. An M-4 on rock and roll is controllable, but it has muzzle climb to consider.
    It is a handful to keep on target during full auto, but I will take it over any 3 round burst M-16. Or any other gun for that matter.

PS: I got my M-4 so hot, that it was hard to handle; it was hot, and there was smoke rolling off of the barrel.

8. Glockdesire

Glockdesire

You have to try this: Pause the film when it starts shooting there is a point where you can count 4 casings in the air at one time. That my friends is full auto.

9. Glockwalker

Glockwalker

If I were ever in a situation that required me to spray n pray I wouldn't want to have to keep pulling the trigger.

10. halfmoonclip

halfmoonclip

I always volunteered for range detail with my old Guard outfit; range detail got to burn excess ammo; turning it back in was a PITA. Never thot' my M16A1 was especially hard to control in bursts or even mag dumps; sure seems a good way to get the bad guys heads down.
    Part of the issue; the M16 was never meant to be a LMG, tho' it was sometimes treated that way....
    Moon

11. Glockwalker

Glockwalker

Unlimited ammo would be soooooo nice.

12. Glockdesire

Glockdesire

Still I think it's a waste of ammo when most rounds will miss everything. I'd rather have 32 rounds hitting the target at a slightly slower rate.

13. halfmoonclip

halfmoonclip

Full auto is good for supressive fire; beyond that, I concur with ^^^^ Glockdesire.
    Moon