close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fujifilm A210 3.2 MP Digital Camera - $120 shipped

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by tantrix, May 8, 2006.

1. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Perfect condition, only used a few times. USB cable included for transfer of pictures straight from the camera to PC, and video cable for showing pictures on your tv (very cool) Also comes with a Samsonite carrying case with extra zippered compartment (batteries, etc..) I am pretty sure I even still have the original box it came in, I will look around for it.

[​IMG]

Here's some specs on it:

* 3.2 million effective pixels
    * Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens equivalent to 36-108mm on a 35mm camera
    * xD-Picture Card providing large storage capacity and low power consumption
    * Movie recording capabilities up to 10 frames per second (fps). Records movies up to 60 seconds (320 x 240 pixels) and up to 4 minutes (160 x 120 pixels) with a 16MB xD-Picture Card (included)
    * Video Out socket, which enables photographs to be reviewed on a TV screen
    * Fast operation and simple to use, just 'point and shoot' for lifelike images

* Fujinon 3x optical zoom; 3.2x digital zoom
    * 1.5-inch LCD monitor; built-in pop-up flash; movie mode without audio
    * Store images on xD memory cards (16 MB card included)