Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NRA Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of picking this up. It's a tad under $500 and I'd use probable this often. I'd have to up grade in a few years so I'm figuring about $100 a year.
Anyone try one? I'd wouldn't consider a SLR because I know I won't carry all the lenses and such. If I had to I'd use the Canon Ftb or AE-1.

·
NRA Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
NRA Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you're saying but I'm down to mainly 4x6 and do my editing with Picassa. I just returned from the Dominican Republic and took a little over 800 shots. I NOW, do a quick edit and hold, and sent the off to Walmart for printing. If I go big, I'll do 8x10's. Most are the grandkids which I update monthly. I'll do a slide show and watch a couple times.
I have literally tens of hundreds of pictures I haven't edited. I had to get an external HD just for the photos.
Here's the camera I bought when it first came out and is now discontinued. http://www.dpreview.com/news/0308/03082003canona80.asp

Now, is the 5 bills extra worth it (Nikon), or pay 5 bills (FJ) get a 2 gig card and replace it in 4 or 5 years? I KNOW this isn't going to be permanent.
I have to admit, the flip LCD is a GREAT asset.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts