Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

Please Note: Offer to Trade or Sell Includes EVERYTHING in the Pics PLUS Ammo Not Shown!

FTF TRADE!..........................No Long Guns Please! GLOCKs Preferred! Really Looking for a NIB or Gently Used GLOCK 19 With Night Sights!

FTF SELL!...........................I will also consider selling if a person is truly interested in acquiring this package!

This is the ULTIMATE PACKAGE WITHOUT QUESTION! Includes Taurus Stainless Steel JUDGE with 3" barrel, chambered for 2 1/2" .410 guage or .45LC shells. Also Includes Tan Galco cartridge slide for .45LC cartridges, matching Tan Galco holster made SPECIALLY for the JUDGE, matching Tan belt waist size 46 and a FANTASTIC Taurus zippered canvas case with cutouts for the JUDGE and the holster. It will also accommodate the cartridge slide. This unit has never been strapped on my waist nor carried by anyone. It has been in the case for the most part since I purchased it! I also have a box of .45LC shells (minus the one I shot), a box of .410 shells (minus the one I shot) and a box of 000 Buckshot. Ammo is all Winchester Brand! As I said, I have fired this pistol EXACTLY two (2) times and it shoots like a
charm!

If trading, I would like to Trade this package for a GLOCK 19 + some cash. I estimate my package value at a total of $765.00.

FTF SELL!...........................Yes, I will also consider selling if a person is truly interested in acquiring this package!

Pics below! PM me if you have questions!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will sell or trade - whichever comes first! Which did you want to do, trade for it or buy it?

:supergrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts