close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FTF in Ohio: Mossberg 500 SPX (12 gauge)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by buckeye8, Jun 8, 2010.

1. buckeye8

buckeye8

For sale is a Mossberg 500 SPX shotgun in excellent condition. Less than 50 rounds through it, has been in the safe since last fall. I have papers/lock, but no box (apartment dweller). There is one nick in the finish in the area around the front sight base on the left side, and it was there when I bought the gun new last fall. You can't even see it in the pictures, but it is there, and was at the time of picture taking. Gun is lightweight, handles incredibly well, and is a blast to shoot. It hurts me to sell it, but I need new tires.

This model comes from the factory with: red fiber optic front sight, removable ghost ring rear sight on a picatinny rail, ported 18" Cylinder Bore barrel, adjustable stock with 5-shell saddle, Mossberg strap on the forend (actually very useful).

This is the pump-action version of the more famous 930 SPX. Great features, like the 930, but with pump-action reliability.

Asking $500 FTF in Central Ohio. Not really looking for trades at this time, and not looking to ship the gun. Will always listen to offers, of course.

I don't post much here, but I have good feedback on TheHighRoad and on OhioansForConcealedCarry (different username, I can provide it to you if you'd like). I will need to peek at your driver's license.

Thanks for looking. Pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. buckeye8

buckeye8

Bump. Make an offer.

3. buckeye8

buckeye8

$450 if you can make it to Columbus this weekend. Monday it goes back in the safe.