Glock 26 FTE with G26

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by vcunroe, Sep 29, 2020.

1. vcunroe

vcunroe

Federal 147gr HST no issues with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. harold63

harold63 I'm not retired

Just returned from the indoor range. Shot 44 rds of WWB and 33 rds of Federal, one handed, with G26. I didn't try any inducing failures, but I did shoot like I was trying to hit something (good, snug grip). WWB is a claimed 1190 fps and Federal is claimed at 1160. That's PF's of 137 and 133, respectively. Not a single hiccup and ejection was definitely better than BTF, but the cases didn't go 3 lanes down, either. Wife shot I think 5 mags worth, two handed, and no issues, but only 6 rounds were WWB. These guns will cycle if you do your part.

vcunroe likes this.

3. James Dean

James Dean

I would start with a detail cleaning. God only knows what you might fine under the extractor. I would also change out the recoil spring, and try a different mag. I run Speer 124 out of mine and never have a problem.

vcunroe likes this.
  4. zonian

zonian

I have never had an issue with my 26.4...probably at least 3000 rounds through it. I have only run WWB & Freedom Munitions "new" ammo; admittedly I have never used Ammo Inc., so I don't know that much about it.

Suggest as others have to try a different ammo and then detail clean/lube the weapon if there are further FTE's with other ammo.

vcunroe likes this.