close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ft. Wayne Hotels?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Clem, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Clem

Clem

Anyone know of hotels/motels in the "desirable" part of town / possibly near the range? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tony & Donna / Team Sidearmor.

2. glocknroll9

glocknroll9

I live in Auburn which is about 17 miles North of Ft. Wayne we have some very nice hotels here in a smaller nice town. The shoot is kind of in the middle of nowhere so I guess I need to know how you will be getting here, flying, driving? Let me know and I will try to give you some areas to find a motel.
    Kurt.

3. JAYTEAM

JAYTEAM GU Moderator

Are you going to be in town for a week or more? Get a suite at Canterberry Green if you are. You are basically getting a furnished apartment. I was put up in one for a week when I moved there. Ended up living there the year I was in FW.

Jay

4. Clem

Clem

I appreciate the replies, guys. For a while I thought Donna & I were the only ones going to the match! We're looking into staying in Auburn. Sounds really nice. We're driving in on Saturday evening, and will head out after shooting the match on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing places we've never been. Thanks for the info!! Just like in the past, we knew we could count on fellow GTers! Tony & Donna / Team Sidearmor.