Home > Glock Talk > GSSF > Ft Smith Report with Photos

Ft Smith Report with Photos

1. [​IMG]

Well here is how we left the range Friday afternoon. Weather is calling for 40% chance of rain in the morning. I really don't want to have to be shooting through Target Condoms but we will just have to wait and see.

Pharaoh

2. Just waking up Friday 3hr south of Ft. Smith. DEJ/FL in the background and Pharaoh's smiling face.

[​IMG]

3. Still packing up after Thursdays stop over some 3 hours away from Ft. Smith. DEJ/FL and James5m just starting to move everything back to the warwagon. One of them asked about the bear that came into the room last night.

[​IMG]

4. 5 to G

[​IMG]

5. Every one helping set up the match.

[​IMG]

6. Glock the Paper Plate Option.

[​IMG]

7. Putting Target Condoms on the Plate paper Option just in case of the wet stuff.

[​IMG]

8. sure wish i could be with you, but i can't. it's 7pm on friday and i'm still at work and will be again tomorrow. good luck to all of you.

9. WOW
    I havent seen the paper option for the plates in a while.

12. Well, after supper sitting around relaxing getting ready for the match in the morning. DEJ/FL posting on GT, reading the mail. Now just where is that bear? Be on the look out!

[​IMG]

13. I found a picture of the "Bear"!
    [​IMG]

Dan:cool:

14. Another after supper photo James5m spraled out on duty looking for that darn bear. Yep, he is just relaxing getting ready for the match in the morning also.

[​IMG]

15. Sorry I don't have a picture of the inside of the plane to share with you guys. We made it back to PHX un scathed.

Dan and Pete sure gave my kid a lot of encouragement. Thanks for your kindness. With your help, the junior shot a 78 or so with his G17 (with a miss) and 80 something with his G26 in sub (two misses).

I wish I could slow him down...

It was great meeting all you guys.

16. HeGlock
    It was great to place a face(or two) with the name! It was our pleasure to offer advise to up and coming shooters. I have the most enjoyable time talking with and making new friends! This is what I like most about attending GSSF events!

Dan:cool:

17. Yep, HeGlock and Son (J) I had a great time talking with both you and your son. Yep, if he would not have had the missed those are +10 sec. each added to a score. OUCH they hurt fast. Hope to see you both on the shooting trail again soon. If I was only young again. He will learn, I only hope he is still young when he does.

Pharaoh
    Pete

:thumbsup:

18. Don and Unclebob, well you where both missed on this trip. I think you both would have loved this one. The folks here are great. What you always hope for at a match. The weather held for us and kept us humid but not to to hot. Long trip home in just a few hours 15 or so. I am headed to bed now will give a full report in a day or so. After I get home and get some rest.

Pharaoh
    :upeyes: :shocked: :thumbsup:

19. Thanks Pete for the report. I sure hated to miss this one but it just wasn't in the cards, maybe next year. Y'al have a safe trip home and I will see y'al sometime. It's always good to hear from you if I can't be there.

Don

20. DEJ/FL showing Bobby how to keep his hat on

[​IMG][/IMG]

21. Dennis(FESTUS) on 5 to Glock just before the sweating starts

[​IMG][/IMG]

22. Bill seems happy with that run

[​IMG][/IMG]

23. Pete(Pharaoh) Team Carver Photographer

[​IMG][/IMG]