Glock Talk banner

FT/FS: Sig P250 9mm. Full size slide, 3 grips, 5 mags. Great gun!

234 Views 2 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Generalmgr
Gone: traded on another forum.

For trade or sale: Sig Sauer P250 9mm semi auto

This gun is in excellent condition with a very low round count, never carried or abused. The DAO trigger is super-smooth. If you're a revolver fan and looking for a fantastic semi-auto, this gun is for you.

I have two P250's, and I shoot the subcompact more so I figured I'd trade this out for something else. I'm open to many trades and cash can go either way to even things up if needed.

Trade value for the entire trade package is about $400. Straight sale price for the gun with full size grip and 1 17 round mag: $289 + $20 shipping FFL to FFL.

See pics at the bottom of the post.

What's included in the trade package:
  • Sig P250 full size 9mm slide
  • Serialized FCU with the newer style slide release
  • Sig night sights - still glow
  • Full size, small grip
  • Compact, medium grip
  • Compact, small grip in FDE
  • One 17 round mag that fits the full size grip
  • Two 16 round mags marked P250, fits the compact grips
  • One 15 round mag marked P250, fits the compact grips
  • Two 16 round mags marked P250, with Ghost MOAB base plates, fits the compact grips.
  • Numbers matching Sig plastic case and goodies
(Note that P250 mags are compatible with P320 mags)

My trade interests:
  • Glock 43 (not X)
  • Ruger EC9
  • Compact Springfield
  • Colt Mustang XSP
  • Sig P938
  • Kimber Micro 9
  • Glock 19, 45, 48
  • Budget 1911
  • Glock 20 gen 3 slide
  • Bulk FMJ ammo
  • Pretty much anything else except J frame revolvers, make an offer
The details:
The believe the trade value, including all the extras, is somewhere around $400. I'll sell the complete gun with the full size grip and one 17 round mag for $289 plus $20 shipping.

I can only ship to the lower 48 and where legal only. Please know your firearm laws and only purchase/trade if legal where you reside.

I will ship FFL to FFL. My FFL will accept from an individual. F2F is ok too, at an FFL anywhere in western PA. For an outright purchase, paypal is best, F&F or you pay fees. I do have a Square Trade account if you don't like paypal but still want to use a credit card.

Email is best: weswarren (at) yahoo (dot) com, but I will answer PM's here when I get on the site from time to time.

Note I have only positive feedback here, on arf.com and on eBay. Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.