Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded, no longer available

For trade or sale: S&W M&P9 M2.0 9mm full size semi auto, ambi safety version

This gun is in excellent condition with a very low round count, never carried or abused. There are zero marks on the exterior of the gun. Great smooth trigger with a crisp break and quick positive reset. This is a great duty or HD gun, with a 17+1 capacity and the ambidextrous safety. These guns have a full three finger grip with an aggressive surface, making for easy pointing and natural target acquisition.

I am letting this one go because I just never shoot it. I can't even begin to guess round count, but a few hundred maybe. Probably less.

Trade value is about $375. Cash or accessories can go either way to even up a trade. For straight sale: $350 cash plus $20 shipping FFL to FFL.

See pics at the bottom of the post.

What's included:

• M&P9 M2.0 9MM: 4.25" Stainless Steel barrel with Armornite® Finish and ambi safety
  • Two 17 round mags
  • S&W box, lock, chamber flag, some paperwork
  • Medium grip backstrap (Note the other back straps are NOT included - they were lost somewhere along the way. The medium backstrap is installed.)
My trade interests:
  • Glock 43, not X
  • Ruger EC9
  • Compact Springfield
  • Colt Mustang XSP
  • Sig P938
  • Kimber Micro 9
  • Glock 19, 45, 48
  • Budget 1911
  • Glock 20 gen 3 slide, stripped or complete
  • Bulk ammo: 9mm, 10mm, 357 Sig, 357 mag, 38 special, 380 acp, 45 acp, 223, 556, 12 gauge
  • Pretty much anything else except J frame revolvers, make an offer

The details:

Trade or sale to the lower 48 and where legal only. Please know your firearm laws and only purchase/trade if legal where you reside.

I will ship FFL to FFL. My FFL will accept from an individual. Shipping may or may not be included in the $375 trade value depending on the offer. F2F is ok too, at an FFL anywhere in western PA. For outright purchase, paypal is best, F&F or you pay fees. I do have a Square Trade account if you don't like paypal but still want to use a credit card.

Email is best: weswarren (at) yahoo (dot) com, but I will answer PM's here when I get on the site from time to time.

Note I have only positive feedback here, on arf.com and on eBay. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure if I’m interested or not. None of the pictures are working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for letting me know... it might be your computer or phone settings. I haven't heard from anyone else that pics aren't working, and six others have responded so far.

If interested, please respond via email or PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump... Really wish someone would trade me this for a G43. Sold mine a while back and have been missing it lately. Still open to other trades though...Especially smaller handguns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts