close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ft. Bennings Finals

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by James5m, Apr 30, 2007.

1. James5m

James5m

Ft. Bennings final ratings are available

2. ede

ede Bama's Friend

congrats to all the winners looks like i know quite a few of the random pistol winners and congrats to all of them too. i'm suprised festus didn't win a random gun too.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Who's FESTUS??????? :tongueout: :rofl: :banana: :hugs: :tongueout: :thumbsup:

4. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

Well, COOL AS GRITS!!!...Glad I looked at this...shot like CRAP...only nineteenth in "Am Civ", but I DID win a "Random Prize"...Thank Goodness for the Raffle!!!....mikey357

5. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I guess my trip wasn't all wasted as I found out I won random money! Wow! I won something! Maybe Festus' luck is wearin off on his teammates and we will be lucky this year, too. Maybe I should play the lottery this week, I might win something. Maybe a scratch off ticket?

6. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Okay...Okay...I've decided that I'm trading Luck for Skill this year....I sneaked out of Anderson without slipping anyone any money for raffled Glocks....that's a first for me....Congrats to all those winners and prepare for TAX TIME.... :hugs:

7. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Congrats to all the winners, and anyone who survived the trip. A good look at the new awards schema; lots of stuff awarded and no other manufacturer does anything like this. Also interesting to note that the Match Meister time came out of the Competition division.

C'mon Milwaukee! :dancing:

:patriot:

8. jetcsa

jetcsa

Hey ede,

Looks like I'm one of the random winners you know. I'm about ready to win one the old-fashioned way, though. At least my backside is not as sore after shooting with my son at the last two matches. Looks like Daddy has been spending a little more time down at the creek (where we practice at home) practicing. Cody is still shooting very well, even though he is never satisfied with his scores - and won't be until his is at the top. He was top Junior in AmCiv at Benning and Anderson. Sorry we missed you at Anderson.

Take care,
    JET

9. ede

ede Bama's Friend

yes i saw codys scores. he's impressive for any age and especially for his age.

10. jetcsa

jetcsa

Thanks ede, I'm right proud of his accomplishments. I wish I could have started competing at his age!
    JET

11. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

John...don't tell Cody, but I managed to come in a coupla' places AHEAD of him at Anderson...probably just "Lucky" on MY part...don't know how long THAT will last!!!....mikey357

12. jetcsa

jetcsa

Mikey,
    He may have been having an off day last weekend. He certainly made up for it at the Griffin Steel Match today. He wore my butt out!
    His time in Production was his best ever - 90.67 sec. His time in .22 Iron was also his best ever - 68.12 sec. I think he even beat Ditto- of couse Ditto was still having some issues with the aftermarket upper on his Ruger and had to finish with Doc's Buckmark. Hope you had a fun weekend!
    JET