close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ft. Benning Match

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockess56, Dec 19, 2006.

1. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Does anyone know if there's going to be a Ft. Benning match this year? I looked at the schedule, and I see the new matches listed, but it goes from Feb to April. The Ft. Benning match is usually in the end of March like 24th or 25th? Yet, it's not on the schedule. Does anyone know or have info about this match? I was thinking about going this year.

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I'm sure it will be listed as soon as a date is confirmed.

3. Adam5

Adam5

I hope there's one. After going to Conyers this year (my first) I was looking foward to going to another that's close to Metro Atlanta.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

The most likely date is March 24-25. When the host club executes the contract and returns it to GSSF, the match is added to the schedule.

5. truckcop

truckcop

I know a lot of folks are still torqued, to put it mildly, about the running of the last match there. Many told me they swore off Ft. Benning foreve, including some at Pensacola, 6 months later. Assuming there's going to be a 2007 match, I hope there can be some assurances that the RO's provided by USAMU will run the stages the way they're supposed to be run. (I got there early on Saturday in this year's match and breezed on through without any of the problems reported by others)