close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ft Benning hotels

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Custom Glock Racing, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

For those that have shot this match, what are some decent hotels in the area?

2. mike from philly

mike from philly

The Fort Benning 3 Gun used the Holiday Inn. Here is how Linda Chico described the hotel in the Match information.

Host Hotel
    Holiday Inn North Columbus
    2800 Manchester Expressway
    Columbus GA 31904
    (800) 465-4329

Located at exit 7 off I-185 South or exit 7B off I-185 North in Columbus GA. See match website for map and more details about the hotel: http://LChico.5u.com/AMU/AMUhotel.html

We would like to encourage everyone to stay at the Host Hotel. They have offered competitors at the 2006 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge a special rate of $ 68.00 per night. This is a significant savings from the standard rates at this hotel. They are not the closest hotel to the range, but they are in an area of town that is close to restaurants and stores, as well as being easy to locate for out-of-town shooters.

3. Adam5

Adam5

Is there a definative date for Ft Benning yet? I haven't seen it on the GSSF website yet. I'll probably be commuting. It's about 2- 2 1/2 from home to Ft Benning.

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i stayed at the hampton inn last year, it's on the main drag and fairly close to the base. there's alot of motels in the area finding one shouldn't be hard.