close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FSOT: iPaq 5550 PDA for $225 in Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by freeride88, Apr 16, 2007.

1. freeride88

freeride88

This is a basically brand new HP iPaq 5550, no scratches, never dropped or damaged, used maybe a dozen times. My father received this from a company he worked for a couple years ago, never used it, and recently remembered it and gave it to me to use or move. It is absolutely perfect and runs exactly as it should, the wireless card works perfectly and I've used it here with no issues. Upgradeable by SD card, the slot still has a plastic placeholder in place. Here are some pictures, and I can get more if needed. INCLUDES WIRELESS PIGGYBACK WITH AUX. BATTERY!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Includes charging/sync cradle, all software is download'able from microsoft, I grabbed the sync software to make sure it's working properly, and it is, of course.

I'm looking for a cash offer. Located in Nashville, TN, and I drive hundreds of miles a week within TN for work, so I can meet in the area.

alexhyatt(AT)gmail.com

$225 OBO. Make an offer.

I also have a Remington 870 with accessories for sale or trade in the gun forum, I'd love to put that shotgun and this PDA together to trade for a workhorse carry handgun. Thanks for reading, and email me with any questions.

2. freeride88

freeride88

3. freeride88

freeride88