Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are my personal parts, I have not been affiliated with ZEV for over 2 years now. With a new company and have a new girlfriend. Girlfriend needs a new laptop so I'm selling off some of the spare parts I don't need. I'm going to add some new stuff regularly as I work to clear out my closet of cool stuff to make some more room for her. Don't worry I'm not hanging up my guns I just have more cool stuff than I have room for at the moment.

SOLD 2 NEW aluminum ZEV Speed Feed Magwells Heavy Insert that fit Small Frame Gen3 Glock 9mm, & 40's. (G17, G17L, G34, G24, G22). ZEV sells these for $110. Your price $55.00/each. 1 sold to RK, 1 to Dave M
Sold 1 NEW aluminum ZEV Speed Feed Magwells light Insert that fit Small Frame Gen3 Glock 9mm, & 40's. (G17, G17L, G34, G24, G22). ZEV sells these for $90. Your price $50.00/each. Sold to Brian J
SOLD
1 NEW ZEV Stainless Steel Speed Feed Magwell Heavy Insert that fit Small Frame Gen3 Glock 9mm, & 40's. (G17, G17L, G34, G24, G22). ZEV sells these for $130. Your price $70.00/each. Sold to MM

SOLD 2 New ZEV Gen3 mag Release Small Frame Black. ZEV Price $40. Your price $20. 1 unit sold to RK 1 unit sold to BD
SOLD 1 New ZEV Gen3 mag Release Small Frame Silver. ZEV Price $40. Your price $20. Sold to dustin
SOLD 1 slightly used ZEV Gen4 mag Release Small Frame Black. ZEV Price $40. Your price $20. (anodizing worn in contact area, not visible when in the gun, Sold to W.A.

Sold to RK 1 New ZEV Gen3 Extended Gen3 Guiderod for G34/35. ZEV Price $40. Your price $20. Sold to RK
SOLD 2 New ZEV Gen3 Standard Gen3 Guiderod for G17/22. ZEV Price $40. Your price $20. 1 Sold to MM, 1 sold to BD
1 New ZEV Gen3 Compact Gen3 Guiderod for G19/23. ZEV Price $40. Your price $20.

First come 1st serve please email [email protected] with the item you would like, shipping address and preferred payment method. Please do not post in this thread or send me a PM as I might not see it. IF i happen to see it before an email I will honor the sale but if I'm not sure it will default to the buyer who used email. (plus you dont want to post your shipping address in a thread.) I accept paypal, cash and money orders.
All pricing includes USPS shipping for continental USA addresses. I am located in southern california and local pick up maybe available but no discount on pricing.

I have a really great seller rating but they are from several years back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts