Glock Talk banner

FS: Wilson Combat Night Sights (and other misc 1911 parts)

359 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  wrx04
Hey guys,

I went through my gun box today and decided sell some stuff im not using. These are the stock sights that came off my CQB (November 2010 build date). They are trijicon tritium three dot sights by WC....yellow rears and green front. They have very little use, since i changed them a few months after getting the gun. They are still very bright....just snapped some pics today.

I have pics of the set, but it keeps telling me file is too large. If you are interested, shoot me a PM w/ your email and i will send them to you.

$80 shipped for both front and rear WC sights

Also, i have a Les Baer rear sight, 10-8 rear, and a WC three hole trigger if interested.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys,

I went through my gun box today and decided sell some stuff im not using. These are the stock sights that came off my CQB (November 2010 build date). They are trijicon tritium three dot sights by WC....yellow rears and green front. They have very little use, since i changed them a few months after getting the gun. They are still very bright....just snapped some pics today.

I have pics of the set, but it keeps telling me file is too large. If you are interested, shoot me a PM w/ your email and i will send them to you.

$80 shipped for both front and rear WC sights

Also, i have a Les Baer rear sight, 10-8 rear, and a WC three hole trigger if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts