close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

>>FS > Wellco size 9 mil-spec desert boots WORN ONCE!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mib2000, Oct 5, 2002.

1. mib2000

mib2000

SOLD!

Wellco "Specification Military Desert Boot," men's size 9
    This boot was selected by Gen. Norman Schwartzkopf to be the combat boot for Operation Desert Storm. Rugged outer shell of moisture wicking, suede cowhide and Cordura nylon. Speed lacing. Padded collar. Inner liner of CoolMax keeps feet dry and comfortable. Contour cushion footbed. Thermal insole barrier shields foot from ground heat while providing shock absorption. Vulcanized "Direct Molded Sole" is high-traction Panama design.
    [​IMG]
    Worn only one day before realizing it was the wrong size; turned out Wellco would only exchange boots worn indoors. Condition is 99% and boots come with original Wellco paperwork. Originally cost $60 plus shipping. My mistake is your super deal!

Purchase details
    $50 with free shipping. Shipped immediately upon receipt of payment.

Payment details:
    --PayPal online transaction (for credit/debit card payments, bank transfers, etc.); I am a PayPal verified seller.
    --How: E-mail me at mib2000@metacrawler.com to make sure it's not already sold -- first come, first served; with a "go," surf to www.paypal.com and make payment to the account of mib2000. You can also e-mail me and ask I send you a PayPal "payment request."
    --Please, no trades and no cash or money order sales. Sorry, no overseas deals.

Thanks for your interest,
    mib2000
    [​IMG]
    P.S.
    I have an excellent reputation for Internet gear sales on boards including Glock Talk, The Firing Line, AR15.com and Assault Web. Please note my positive ratings in the "feedback" area under MIB2000, listed alphabetically, at:
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=120424

2. mib2000

mib2000

SOLD!

I will drop the price by $5 on these awesome, almost brand new boots, from $50 down to $45.

I'm already eating the shipping cost.

This is a SWEET deal!

Thanks for your interest,
    mib2000