close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Watches

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RaVis, Jan 1, 2010.

1. RaVis

RaVis

I have a few watches that I'd like to sell. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. Thank you.

Hamilton Jazzmaster H32616133 with the Swiss Valjoux 7750 movement for sale - complete with all the boxes (inner & outer), all links and paperwork. 42mm case. 100m water resistance. Bracelet is currently sized for a 7" wrist. This has been an every day wear piece for the past six months. The bracelet has the usual desk diving scuffs you would expect on an every day wearer - nothing major; just surface swirls. Also, the edge on the bezel has two minuscule dings - first at about the 35 minute mark and second at the 05 minute mark. I tried my best to capture these - they're hard to capture and not clearly visible to the naked eye. That about sums up the condition of the piece and I would rate it at a safe 90% - just take a look at the pictures below. Of course, a short trip to Hamilton's spa would bring it back to brand new.

Movement is excellent - never had an issue. Also included is a 22mm Hamilton black leather strap with white stitching.

I'm asking $700. PayPal and shipping included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RaVis

RaVis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have an Invicta model 2299 Pro Diver for sale. Excellent 98% condition with all paperwork (including receipt) and boxes. Also included is an IW blue leather strap with white stitch and folding clasp for this Invicta. Automatic Japanese 21 jewel Miyota movement. Shock resistant Case and dial: 47mm. Solid stainless steel case with skeleton exhibition case back. Anti-reflective mineral crystal with magnifier. Invicta accent cabochon design * Tritnite® luminous hands and markers. Date display Band: Solid stainless steel Water resistant: 200 meters.

Asking $120 shipped and PayPal included.

[​IMG]

3. RaVis

RaVis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Citizen Eco-Drive men's watch is from the Calibre 8700 collection. Its complications include a retrograde perpetual calendar, an alarm, dual time and month-day-date function. Dial is black. Case diameter is 39mm. Case thickness is 10mm. Water resistant to 100 meters. This piece was a daily wearer for a few months and shows normal swirls on the bracelet (no dings, dents, or deep scratches). The mineral crystal has a light chip at the three minute mark. I don’t have papers for this particular piece, but it does come in a non-original black box – all bracelet links included. Piece runs great.

Asking $120 shipped and PayPal included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. RaVis

RaVis