close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS Top of the line montain bike

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glock_forty5, Nov 14, 2003.

1. glock_forty5

glock_forty5

JAMIS DAKAR XC PRO, 2003

[​IMG]

Lay offs are coming to work and either sell my bike or my guns, so the bike has to go.

The bike is for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3637358701&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Description
    2003 Jamis Dakar XC Pro, 19", full suspension race bike, complete XTR group except the rims ( Mavic 317 Maxtal/SUP disc rims). Check Jamis' website at http://www.jamisbikes.com/bikes/03_2dakar_xcpro.html for additional info and frame geometry.

FRAME: Kinesium triple-butted mainframe/7005 triple-butted stays, Fox FLOAT RL rear shock( w/ lock out), 90 mm of travel, replaceable der. hanger

FORK: Manitou Skareb Super, 80 mm of travel, w/ lock out

WHEELS: Mavic 317 rims laced to XTR disc hubs w/ WTB 14G DB spokes, 32 hole front and rear

TIRES: the original Pythons did n't hook up very well, they have been replaced with IRC Mythos XC kevlars in 2.10

DRIVETRAIN: Shimano XTR front and rear derailleurs, XTR 27 speed Dual Control shift levers, XTR 2-piece Hollowtech cranks 175mm, (44/32/22), XTR cassette(12-34), Time ATAC Carbon pedals

BRAKES: XTR disc brakes and XTR Dual Control levers

COCKPIT: Cane Creek integrated headset, Thompson Elite seatpost and stem (120 mm length), Fizik Plateau saddle, Answer ProTaper Xc riser hadlebar

This bike is in mint condition. The finish on the cranks is slightly worn, but this is very common with XTR's. It was ridden very little due to the monsoon season seen on the East coast this year. The bike has been dealer maintained, and will also be packed by them (at my cost). I'm selling this beauty due to lack of funds. Any further questions, direct emails to: mailto:john_t_clarke@yahoo.com. Buyer pays actual shipping cost using Fed EX or UPS, which ever is cheaper. Good luck, this one can be raced right out of the crate.