close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: "The Shooter's Guide to the 1911 Pattern Pistol"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stephen A. Camp, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. If interested in this book that focuses primarily on .45 ACP 1911 type pistols, drop by www.hipowersandhandguns.com
    and follow the link to the description, which includes the entire table of contents, figures, and tables. A sample page is shown and there's a description of the book with prices and
    ordering instructions.

Best.

2. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello and thanks to all for their interest and trust in purchasing.

Some have inquired about various things via Email and that is fine, but with two folks I cannot reply as my responses are being blocked by your provider or settings and seen as "spam" according to what I can find out.

"RJohn" & "Gibbsduo", this is why you've received no reply on your end. They've been sent, but were returned as undeliverable.

I cannot find you via any site membership roles via your names and hope you see this post.

Best.

3. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello and thank you for the kind words and positive comments. It seems that the book has been well received from the feedback I've received and I'm hoping that it measures up to expectations.

Several were purchased as Christmas presents and I hope the recipients enjoyed them as well.

Best and thanks to all for their interest and trust in purchasing these books.

Best.

PS: If you have a particular pistol/revolver type you might like to see a book on, drop me a line. I'll put out "feelers" to see how well it might be received and if it looks feasible, will try my best to do one. Lag time is from several months to a year, depending on the approach taken and what's required for a book done in "The Shooter's Guide to..." vein.

4. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. Sincere thanks to all who've purchased the books. Feedback has been positive and I'm glad that the books are of interest and/or use. I'm also considering future books based on feedback received from customers and appreciate this information.

Best.