Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's your chance to pick up a fighting pistol from the Jedi Master himself.

This is a full custom Para Ordnance P10 .45 with steel frame completely worked over by Ted Yost. This is one of the smallest carry .45's out there and holds a full 10 round magazine flush or any .45 extended cap Para mag.

I was not in a rush, so it spent over a year and a half with Ted. It was sent off at the end of 2002 and returned in 2004. It even made the move with Ted to his partnership with Lew Bonitz. The attention to detail is flawless and no expense was spared.

It has had the following done:

- Yost full 1911 dependability package.

- Novak milled low mount tritium 3-dot nite sights, front and rear. Front is dovetailed in the slide.

- Top of the slide has been milled flat for a better sight plane.

- Yost Para-Ordnance deluxe Quality trigger job (hammer, trigger, and sear) with tool steel disconnector and strut.

- Ed Brown strong side safety, installed, dehorned and narrowed for carry.

- Fitted beavertail safety.

- Complete dehorning. Like a smoothed bar of soap!

- 20lpi checkered back strap with points "knocked down" for grip, yet comfy carry.

- Custom Yost Teflon finish to the gun and two magazines.

I've got some custom tuned magazines and the original box. All Yost paperwork is included, too. It's in great condition with very little wear. The teflon finish is very durable. I'd rate it a conservative 95% as it has been test fired.

No tire kickers, please.

$1425 OBRO + shipping to your FFL. FTF in Arkansas is possible, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts